Thursday, October 16, 2008

Happy Shanksgivin'!!!

It's official!! Ryan and I will be down for Thanksgiving.



Can I hear a "HORRRAYYYYY!!! YIPPEEE SKIPPY!!! WAAAAHHOOOO!!!"


We had to wait on my work to give the me A-okay on getting my holidays off. (Because, when you work in the hospitality industry you have to understand that you work on holidays, no if's and's or but's about it. The world will continue to travel, so hotels have to stay open.) I guess my co-worker's and I all saw eye to eye on what days we wanted off, and the schedule rounded out perfectly.

So I (nope not me) Daddy bought the plane tickets... Well, I didn't want the tickets to get any more expensive, so he put his card down, and I will cut him a check next week when I get paid. (thanks Dad!)

We fly down on Tuesday Nov. 25 at 7am from Reno and arrive in Burbank at 9:35am.
We then go from Burbank to Grandma Margo's house (method of transportations TBA) to pick up the Trooper (thanks Grandma!).
Then we get to spend the next 3 days in LA. Eating lots of turkey, stuffing, yams, green beans, cranberry jelly, and to top it all of -- dun dun dun dahhhh -- PUMPKIN PIE!
Now let me hear the "Oooooooohhhhh, Aaaahhhhhhhh"

Oh boy, I can't wait to gain 10lbs!

Then on Friday Nov. 28, we go back to Grandma Margo's house to drop off the Trooper, and go back to Burbank (method to transportation still TBA) hop on a plane and fly back from Burbank at 3:30pm, and arrive home in Reno at 6:40pm.

Not too shabby.

I am very very excited, and so is Ryan. We both can't wait to see all of our families, since this will be our only trip, we will make a valiant effort to see EVERYONE.
Yikes! That's a lot of people.
Well maybe not everyone, but only the important ones most everyone.


Now you know what I am doing, make your Thanksgiving plans around me!

HAHAHAAAHAAHA

Just kidding.

:]

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Yeah!!! Just make sure that you visit me too!!!

Jim and Heather on Meerkat said...

Enjoy it for us too. We'll probably be eating enchiladas or tacos... Last year I had chicken enchiladas on Thanksgiving. Not too many turkeys around here!

oddiomixer said...

Hey! Where are the pics of Kiefer?

Evann Carter said...

HORRRAYYYYY!!! YIPPEEE SKIPPY!!! WAAAAHHOOOO!!!

Ooooooo!!! Ahhhhhhh!!!

Love you Meghan and I can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving.