Thursday, March 5, 2009

Happy Belated Birthday Auntie Heather!!!

Oh goodness am I behind. I haven't blogged about anything relevant in weeks!

So I am two days late in posting this blog for Aunt Heather. She celebrated her birthday on 3-3. Just a few days after my dad and mom's birthdays! Since she's in Mexico, I can't quite call her... and I should have Skype'd but, I didn't.

Happy Birthday to Aunt Heather! Hope you had a great birthday.


Later this week I will post the pictures of the flowers I bought for mom's birthday. They were these gorgeous yellow rose arrangement. I fell in love with it and had to have it!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I at least sent both of them an online birthday card!! I ment to post some pictures of them on their birthdays but I completely forgot:( I know I need to be a better niece!!

Jim and Heather on Meerkat said...

Thanks kiddo!