Sunday, March 22, 2009

Busy, busy...

I am working graveyard shifts at my work for a little while, until my co-worker's fiancee is more stable from central nervous system vasculities. The minimum recovery time right now is 6 weeks. This is my first time ever working all night long (11:30pm-7am). I've done pretty well over the past two nights. But an energy drink, or two, is definitely necessary.

Other than that -- school starts in two weeks. Ryan and I are taking a speech communication class, that we need to get into any CSU college.

2 comments:

Jim and Heather on Meerkat said...

Glad to hear you are still going to college - so very, very important these days!
Hang in there on the graveyard shift! We have to do it too sometimes when we have an overnighter like we will between Mazatlan and Baja. Ick. I end up having a Coke and a Snickers bar at 2 am - totally gross but helps keep me up! xoxo

Meghan said...

Yea, that morning we did a sugar run around 3am. Got some M&M's and chocolate chip cookies.