Friday, March 6, 2009

I Got a Date With Fleetwood Mac...

Yep, that's right. I just bought myself two tickets to the Fleetwood Mac Unleashed: Hits 2009 Tour. Woah, what a lengthy tour name.

The concert is Monday, May 18, in Sacramento at the ARCO Arena. I guess that's where the Kings play...??

I also booked me and Ryan's room, at the Homewood Suites less than three miles from the arena! How sweet is that?!?! What's even better is the room rate... ha!

I really am so excited to go to this concert. I have loved Fleetwood Mac all of my life. I have a drumhead signed by Mick Fleetwood himself hanging on my wall!!! I can't wait to see Stevie Nicks perform. I bet I am going to have goosebumps the entire time!

To be honest though, I would have always thought this would have been a concert I would have seen with my mom. But I think she'll be there in spirit's, and Ry will be rocking out with me.

1 comment:

Jim and Heather on Meerkat said...

What fun! I saw them once, way back in the old days...
Your Mom will be there with you - looking over your shoulder and watching the show along with watching out for you.
xoxo
love you!