Sunday, March 8, 2009

Michael Jackson Week on AI... Shoot Me Now

Oh, lord. I don't know how I feel about this. I just posted in my last blog about American Idol, that I hated Michael Jackson. The only songs that I enjoy of his are 'Billie Jean', and 'Thriller'. That's it.

So I am thinking about just skipping AI this week, because I truly don't know if I can sit through the performances. However, it's going to be quite interesting to see how America reacts to the songs sung, and see who they vote through to the next round.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Just do what i do. we record it and theen fast forward through the people or songs that we hate. I know i started laughing when I found out it was Michael jackson week. The man has issues so why are they idolizing him?

Meghan said...

Exactly what I'm saying. He is creepy! Why do they want their idols being creepy??

Jennifer said...

I am not sure why they would want that either. But I have to admit that I used to love Michael Jackson when i was a kid. I even had a Thriller shirt that I think one of our favorite aunts might have bought me, or maybe it was your mom.