Sunday, January 4, 2009

Update: Typical Christmas Eve...

If you have ever been to my dad's house on Christmas Eve, you know that as soon as we finish eating dinner... the men go to the couches for an 'after dinner nap'.
This year, even though we weren't there -- it was no different.


Kiefer included...

We had a great dinner and decided to wait until Christmas Day to open our presents.

The presents under the tree

Here is Ryan opening my present to him.
Ryan got me a beautiful pair of Juicy Couture earrings and a Juicy Couture ring to match. Pictures of those will be up later. I got him some cologne. We also got a Wii for each other and some fun games. We've been having a blast playing with it. Our friend Andy actually got us an expansion pack with the tennis racket and baseball bat. My roomate Liz got Ryan a really awesome sweater and she got me some Paris Hilton perfume. It smells really really good. Definetly the best smell out of the entire perfume line.
It was a wonderful Christmas. We missed everyone so much though!

2 comments:

Evann Carter said...

Why doesn't Sara sleep next to us??? Stupid kitty...
Well I'm glad you had a great Christmas. Dad and Jeremy didn't fall asleep after the Christmas Eve dinner. Dad fell asleep after the Christmas leftover dinner.


p.s.
Leftovers are tasty!

Jim and Heather on Meerkat said...

I have sssoooo many pics of your Ungle Gary and Uncle Jim sleeping on couches on holidays...
Glad you had a nice Christmas away from the family!
xoxo