Saturday, December 20, 2008

Robyn -- Be Mine

I found this little Swedish singer named Robyn on perezhilton.com. He had posted her song 'Be Mine' that she performed at Nobel Peach Prize concert this year. I listened to this song and had goosebumps the entire time and teared up as well, because I'm such a sap.

I had to see where this amazing voice came from, so I searched her on myspace and listen to the original, and it's very very 'poppy'. I really like the acoustic/piano arrangement more, so I thought I'd share.

Enjoy!

http://perezhilton.com/tv/index.php?ptvid=ede5f35e66e93

2 comments:

oddiomixer said...

Wow Meg!!!
Nice catch. Amazing vocal. Effortless!
Thanks
Kisses

Elizabeth said...

Hee hee-the picture of Ryan and Kiefer sleeping looks like every day around here with Keith and Buddy!