Saturday, April 26, 2008

This Is How I Feel About Coffee...

Coffee is a godsend. I swear. Every morning I have to be at work at 7am. Therefore I wake up around 6 or 6:30 depending on if I have to shower. I am a crabby mess in the mornings and anyone who has ever spent the night at my house or has lived with me knows that I do not wake up on the good side of the bed -- ever. I whine and bitch about everything - I'm tired, I don't want to wake up, my hair is ugly, the shower isn't warm enough, I can't find my sock, I'm hungry, I don't want to go to work. I say all of these things every morning. I'm surprised Ryan puts up with me.

Anyways the second I stumble into work I start my coffee. The aroma fills the air and it smells so good, plus breakfast is being served on the second floor - so that smells pretty good too. But as soon as I pour my first cup and put some Hazelnut creamers and have one sip I am a completley different person. I am chipper and happy and the fog in my brain starts to clear out.

I love all kinds of coffee. I love frappicinos from Starbucks, I love my regular coffee with hazelnut at work, I love iced caramel macciahtos from Starbucks, I love white chocolate mochas from Starbucks... mmmmmmm coffee coffee coffee. The only thing is, I don't like plain black coffee, something about it doesn't do it for me. Maybe the caffiene isn't enough and I need the extra sugar too.

So coffee count for today is 3 cups.

2 comments:

Jim and Heather on Meerkat said...

Sounds like you really like caramel and hazelnut, not coffee!!! Ha Ha!

Jennifer said...

I could use some coffee right about now. We were not home much this weekend. Jeremy's mom is in town, so I will get the Skype set up this week.