Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Cheapest Dessert Ever...

For those of you who believe Tahoe has expensive dining, you are mistaken. I shall now present to you the cheapest dessert ever. It was only 99cents. Amazing...






These Nestle Tollhouse Chocolate Swirl cookies were only ninety-nine cents. So yummy in my tummy. Hahahahaa.

I have been lazy lately, and work has been SUPER busy so I haven't had too much time to blog. I will soon post about my trip down to Castaic, and about my first time snowboarding.

Anyways, I had a great day today because Ryan and I had the day off and we spend it just hanging out and had an awesome Hamburger Helper dinner. :]

much love
-m

4 comments:

Jim and Heather on Meerkat said...

Cookies and hamburger helper - can't get much better than that!
Aunt Heather & Uncle Jim

Jennifer said...

I want some .99 cookies. Where did you find those??? What kind of hamburger helper did you have?? I am hungry and am ready for dinner.

Meghan said...

99 cent cookies come from the grocery outlet store... it was lasagna hamburger helper...it tasted like lasagna. it was awesome.

Jennifer said...

Meggy we need an update on your life!!!!!!!! Miss you tons!!!