Friday, April 18, 2008

Caitlin Got Braces?!?!!?!?!?!?!

So I call my dad yesterday to let him know that I had my 90-day review at work, and it went over very well! (I got a 3% raise!! YIPPPEEE!) And we were catching up and then he gave the phone to Evann and we were talking about how much extra homework she is getting to prepare her for 6th grade, her 4/4 on her Science test and how she trims Sara-Bella's nails. Next thing i know she tells me that Caitlin got her braces on today. And I was shocked! No one had told me ANYTHING about Caitlin thinking about getting braces, let alone actually getting them put on. I don't have a problem with braces - granted I am a little jealous because her smile is going to be SO beautiful, and mine needs some work. But I was just shocked that I didn't know. I talk to my dad everyother day, and text Caitlin all the time. And it just came out of no where. She sent me a picture though and I have it right here.

I am definetly jealous. She's gonna be so gorgeous! I can't wait. She's gonna keep them on for 2 years and then after she gets them off she is going to have a upper retainer and a wire on the back of her bottom teeth. I love my sisters!

3 comments:

Jim and Heather on Meerkat said...

Skype is so cool - we just had a half hour conversation with your two sisters & your dad and got to SEE the braces for ourselves! We love your sisters too! And you!
H & J

Jim and Heather on Meerkat said...

P.S. Congrats on the raise!!!
xoxo
H & J

Elizabeth said...

See what happens when you leave home? You're always the last to know about anything!