Friday, May 9, 2008

May Flowers...

The snow has melted -- finally! There is green grass everywhere except my front yard which is full of dirt. The skies are blue and its gonna be a high of 75 this next week! I am so excited! My dad is coming up to Tahoe and visiting me at the end of June with the girls. We are going to go out onto the lake and go up on the mountain, maybe do some hiking. Also one night we are going to see one of his friends open for Robert Plant and Allison Krause at Harrah's. Before that happens though I have to go back down to SoCal for a wedding on June 5th. This wedding is going to be really expensive. Between gas, hotel rooms, dress & tux, food, and the wedding present Ryan and I are going broke! But it is going to be a beautiful wedding!

That's all for now. Maybe I will post something funny later

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Post some pictures too!!! I went to Tahoe once in May and it was still cold and there was snow all over the mountains!!! I am glad that your dad and sisters are going to make it up there. Whose wedding are you coming down for?

Meghan said...

My friend Victoria. She is getting married on 6/7/08 to this guy Carlos...

oddiomixer said...

Hi Meg! The concert is at Harvey's Outdoor Amp, not Harrah's.

Meghan said...

Good point -- excuse the misprint -- Not Harrah's -- Harvey's Outdoor Ampitheater!!

Thanks Dad!