Monday, February 4, 2008

Crabby Craberton...

So Friday at work I was given a $25 gift certificate at work, for being the employee with the most promotion sales of the two weeks. Ryan and I decided that we should treat ourselves to a relaxing sushi dinner. The local place that takes the certificate is called Samurai. Ryan and I have strayed away from sushi lately because we got really sick of it. We were tired from all of the all you can eat sushi buffets, and then when I worked at a sushi restaraunt for about a year, we got REALLY sick of it then. But I had heard some great reviews about Samurai, so we decided to go.

First of all, the drive was horrific. It was just dumping snow... and we weren't really prepared. When we got to the entrance we were COVERED in white powder. It was quite funny acutally. Anyways, we sat down ordered a coke, and checked out the menu. All of the rolls looked great, but then we saw the Crabby Craberton roll. The name was what made me laugh, but the ingredients is what made me order the roll. It was DELICIOUS!!! It was deepfried soft shell crab inside, with tuna and crab in a sauce on top. Oh goodness was it incredible. We also ordered a J-Lo roll, and some mango chicken. Ryan and I both agreed that it was wonderful to leave a sushi restaraunt not feeling sick to our stomachs.

We both had a wonderful evening even with the insane storm. The rest of the weekend was good too. GO GIANTS!!!! The Super Bowl game was AWESOME! It was close, but the Giants came out on top. About time someone smashed the Patriots! Ryan and I went over to his co-worker Roberts house for some cheeseburgers and hot dogs and some drinks. We had a blast, screaming at the tv and B-B-Q-ing in the snow. :)

The storm has passed and now its only sunny skies, thank goodness. No more snow til Sunday... Thats all for now, back to work... Again.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

You are so funny!!!! I will email you and let you know how to add the links. I meant to do it over the weekend but was sidetracked with other things!!