Thursday, February 7, 2008

I Can't Tell...

If This Is A Good Thing Or A Bad Thing


So after a long awaited arrival I finally have my cable and my beloved internet back. And to be completley honest, I have never been so happy. Now I have been thinking, is that a bad thing? Is it wrong that my happiness lies somewhat in these electronic devices? See for me the only internet connection I have had for the past 3 months is via cell phone or at work. However work's computers don't allow internet 'streaming media'... Which is virtually every page on the damn internet...

Anyways, since I am so far away, it was hard to have that sense connection taken away... I don't know if that sounds weird or not...

And honestly I don't care about the cable package... that's mainly for the boy, not me. I have a few favorite shows, but not very many... However we did manage to also get a DVR... oh wow. Now, I can record any show and watch it later. I may never leave the couch, nonetheless go to bed...

It's actually about time to get to bed, I have to wakeup early... Just thought I should do a little rant and rave.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

hey, I didn't know you had a blog, but now I do! I don't know how to make the links to others blogs yet but when I figure it out, I'll put a link to yours in mine.