Thursday, November 20, 2008

The Perezzies!

Hottest HookupBiggest Breakup
Lindsay Lohan and Sa...Hugh Hefner and the ...
Favorite JonasBreakout Star of the Year
NickLady Gaga
Baddest Bad GirlBiggest Scandal
Amy WinehouseLindsay Lohan and sa...
Best DressedWorst Dressed
Anne HathawayAmy Winehouse
Hottest HottieCutest Celebuspawn
Megan FoxViolet Affleck
Most ImprovedWorst Trainwreck
Lindsay LohanAmy Winehouse
Most DVR-worthy SeriesBiggest Box Office Blowout
Gossip GirlThe Dark Knight
Celeb of the Year
Angelina Jolie
Who would you vote for?
Go to PerezHilton.com to vote!


And that is how obsessed I am with celebrities., and proof that I really have absolutley nothing to do at work.

These awards are called the Perezzies, and are off of Perezhilton.com, and he's a celebrity blogger. But he also blogs about anything else that is controversial or interesting (he was awesome during the election). I find him funny, most find him annoying or stupid. He always draws nasty things on the celebrities faces and makes fun of their pathetic lifestyles. I don't know why I am obsessed, but maybe it's because I used to see all of these people all the time when I lived 25mins from Hollyweird. Who knows.

2 comments:

oddiomixer said...

Hey, Be Nice! I use to work in Hollywood.
Kisses

Evann Carter said...

But are you famous Dad? Sure you know some famous people, but not dramatic famous people, right?