Monday, November 24, 2008

Less Than 24hrs!!

Until I get to see my friends and family! WOOOOOOOO

I am so excited. What I am not excited for is the time from now to landing in Burbank... I get off work in two hours, then go home, finish some math homework, pack, pack, pack, go to math class, eat dinner and pass out.

Then wake up tomorrow morning at 230am to take a shower and get ready for the flight, drive to my work to pick up the 315am shuttle to the airport. When we arrive at the airport we get to sit and wait until our flight leaves at 7am.

Wow. That's only the beginning of our day!
Then my lovely cousin Jen will pick us up from Burbank. We're gonna see Grandma and have some lunch and pick up the Trooper. Then I have a hair appt at 1pm with my friend Anna Haines Quigley (She got married too... but her maiden name has such a great ring to it... I can't stop calling her Anna Haines).

After I get my hair did, we'll drive into SCV and check into the hotel and see all the family and friends... and hang out with them.

Well that's all for now, I have to go back to work.
See some of you all soon!

No comments: