Wednesday, July 2, 2008

The Family Went Home...

And so they went. It was a great weekend with the fam. It was awesome to see my sisters, Caitlin has about another inch until she is taller than me. And EeppsterPeepster is growing up so fast!!! We all went to dinner at Hard Rock the first night they got in. The next day I worked and got off at 3:30, went to willcall with my dad to get the tickets and then we all went to the show. I had to be at work the next morning (again) at 7am, so I was exhausted by the end of the weekend. On Sunday my dad and the girls went on the gondola only to find that they couldn't get off and had to ride all the way back down because of t-storm and lighting warnings (thank goodness he got a refund!!!). Later that night we had dinner on the beach at Ryan's work -- he is a very good waiter. We all watched the sunset, went down to the water and played on the jungle-gym like the crazy kids we are. Monday morning we went down to the beach for some more fun and I decided not to wear sunscreen and got a massive burn! The other two girls were smart and wore sunscreen but I was just trying to get any color, and now I am a lobster.

Its not the best picture (since it's off my phone) but you can still see the red and the white. That is the last time I am ever going to not wear sunscreen again. I forget we are a mile closer to the sun than the rest of you... lol. Then the family left back down to LA. I miss them so much already. I think my sisters are already bugging my dad about when they're next going to visit. They're ready for the snow!

1 comment:

Jim and Heather on Meerkat said...

Yikes - we called you the alabaster kids when you were little. Or see thru kids. Sunscreen is a must for you... I wear it everyday and I am a brown person... There is one picture of EP sitting on my lap and the color difference is amazing. Just think how beautiful your skin will look when you are 60 - it will be perfect... I will look like a boot when I am 60...