Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Hail in July?!?!

I have never lived anywhere where it is less than 80 degrees in the middle of July. So you can imagine it was quite a surprise when I was driving home from getting a sandwich with Ryan and it started raining, and then by the time we got home it was thundering and lighting and HAILING. I mean serious hail. I decided to go outside and take some video to show you of this freak event.







Crazy, crazy stuff. Well my sister, Caitin has been getting really creative lately with digital imaging. She has a program called Photofiltre that is basically free photoshop. I wanted her to make something cool for me so I sent her a bunch of random pictures and look what she did


Photobucket

I think it's perfect. Thank you Caity! So since I am so bored and I can't sleep tonight I am also going to post more pictures of the Alison Krauss & Robert Plant concert. And also some from Victoria and Carlos' wedding. :]

2 comments:

Jim and Heather on Meerkat said...

That is great video! How fun! I like different weather - if it's the same all the time I get bored... I wish we could have some hail here to cool us off. :)

Evann Carter said...

hey look.
i got a blog too.