Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Ryan Saves The Day... Again.

I am going to dedicate this blog to my dear boyfriend, Ryan. He rocks! I have been missing my camera charger since we moved up to Tahoe. Yesterday he sent me a text message saying that he thinks he found the right charger. I was a little weary because I have previously found a charger that looked exactly like mine, but the end didn't fit into my camera. I told him that I'm not 100% sure it's the right one, because of the previous mix-up. Anyways I got home super late last night and sure enough I come home not only to the correct camera charger, but an entirely cleaned house! Ah! What would I do without him? And he cooked dinner. God he's amazing. :]

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Hey can I borrow Ryan to come clean my house?? I will cook him dinner in trade. HEHEHE