Thursday, April 23, 2009

Top Gun

I have a feeling some family members are going to kill me when they find out that I just watched Top Gun for the first time... tonight.

I can't believe Goose dies!!! So, so sad. I have never been a big Tom Cruise fan... To tell you the truth I find him creepy. But holy moly was he HOT back before I was born. Tee hee hee. But he's not as hot as Val Kilmer. Mmmmmmm Val...

My mom loved Val.

Anyways, back to Top Gun. It was a really good movie. Besides the same three songs being played over and over. I was surprized by how good the action shots were for being an 80's movie. I don't know if I would ever have wanted to see this movie in the theaters, because I was getting a little sick just watching the airplanes go round and round. If it were any bigger of a screen, I don't know how long I would have lasted.

Great movie though... I'm glad I had time at work to watch it. Hahaa. That's what happens when you work grave, and there is nothing on the internet to do... we watch movies. ;)

5 comments:

Jim and Heather on Meerkat said...

Really? The first time you saw it? Fun movie. But the hottie in it was Rick Rossovich!!! MMMMmmmmmm...
Kind of a dummy in it, but cute!

Jennifer said...

Where the hell have you been hiding?? Aunt Sally loved that movie from what I can remember. Rick Rossovich was a babe and he was on ER in the beginning. Did I ever tell you that I ran into Rick Rossovich, he was at the mall back when we had a Sam Goody? My friend worked there and he used to shop there all of the time. Goose dying is my least favorite part of that movie and no matter how many times I have seen it I still cry. My 2 favorite parts are when they fly upside down over the mig and "give them the birdie" and when they are in the bar singing. My friend Gretchen and I used to sing that song all of the time. We worked with a girl...you know what I will blog this story so read my blog.

Unknown said...

As I was reading your post, I kept thinking to myself "Huh, I feel like I watched that movie all the time...weird"
Then I read Jennifer's comment and it made sense to me.

Meghan said...

I slightly remember watching it at your house, but then again I was so young, I didn't understand the story line at all... Now I do. Haha :)

Jennifer said...

I remember watching it with Aunt Sally at least a few times! But then again being the oldest I remember do lots of things with family that you younger ones may not remember.