Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Mirandasings08 Should Not Sing...

If you think that American Idol finds the best and worst singers in America... I think know I have a woman that tops William Hung (the She Bangs guy).

Her name is Miranda... and she's 23 from Tacoma, WA. She's kinda got the crazy eyes, and she's always talking about being a professional singer, and how much she loves her fans. She's always telling the haters to back off, because they're just jealous... Oh and her eyebrows and lipstick are too much to even begin to talk about.

I don't know why I can't stop watching the videos... They really are absolutley hilarious!!!!!
Here is her youtube account.
My ears are bleeding.

I gave you a fair warning.

http://www.youtube.com/user/mirandasings08



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok... so I did a little bit more digging on this Miranda girl. Looks like I was fooled. This is a woman named Colleen Ballinger, who is a professional singer (been on Broadway and everything)... Colleen created Miranda as a joke...

Kinda smart if you think about it. Be a really amazing singer, and pretend to be bad.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

I had not finished reading your post before I watched and so my first thought was what the hell is wrong with this girl. I am really hoping that what you found out is true and it is a joke!!

Anonymous said...

Ohhh funny.

Also, I finally started my own.

lainaloveseverything.blogspot.com

:)

igitur said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
igitur said...

Mirandasings08 is obviously doing parodies. I'm concerned that you even doubt that.