Saturday, September 6, 2008

To Be Replaced.

Hopefully what I am assuming is true (that good 'ole Francy-Pants is in kitty heaven), really is true or Francis wont be very happy when he comes home to find a replacement cat. We're getting a new one!!! That's the only thing that is going to cheer me up. Ryan and I are going to wait until maybe November to get a new kitten, but we already have one type of kitty in mind. We both want to get a orange tabby or maybe a calico, it has to be a boy... and we kind of want a kitty with blue eyes. I know, I'm crazy for thinking I'm going to find a blue eyed, male, orange kitty... but I guess it's just some wishful thinking.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Get a right orange one like your mom had. Sundance was a pretty cat and he gave great presents like Yakit and Pooka did!!

Elizabeth said...

we have a big orange kitty for sale! no, not really, we wouldn't give up Buddy for anything! Be sure to check the local shelters and pounds first before buying one.

Evann Carter said...

Get a orange kitty!! You can spot it from a mile! I'm stuck on the name though.